5.29.2010

so the whole point of this post is to share with you all an interesting fact about me: i love to pack! i know, i know. it seems crazy, but i really do! for long trips (camps, etc.) i usually "start packing" about a week in advance. now, when i say "start packing" i mean, i just get out my duffel bag and set it at the end of my bed. if there is something i see that i know i'm not going to use before i leave, i just pile it on top. this is where i start*:



which brings me to my beloved duffel bag: oh my goodness it's probably unhealthy to love a bag as much as i love this thing. it has backpack straps. and it's a wonderful color. and yeah.



okay yes. so, because we leave for MO for Student Life camp next monday (then camp!!!), the bag is out! holla!! okay. and here's a couple pics from the first weekend of summer!



we had 13 hammocks up. it was pro.

okay that's all for now. happy summer!


*please disregard the dull, undecorated wall right there. my room was JUST painted. still haven't gotten stuff back up.

No comments: