4.05.2010

have Your way

if i have learned one thing from all this, it's patience. dang. i haven't gotten a straightforward answer yet, but i guess they have come around a little bit. haha i don't know. but anyway.

i woke up friday morning and the first thing i thought was "i'm going to be at camp this summer." i don't know where on earth it came from ;] but hey, i'll take it.

i also woke up thinking about starburst jellybeans* and singing "You never said the road would be easy but You said that You would never leave. You never promised that this life wasn't hard but You promised You'd take care of me. so i'll stop searching for the answers, i'll stop praying for an escape. and i'll trust You, God with where i am, and believe that You will have Your way." from Have Your Way by Britt Nicole. it was strange for me. i'm usually not overwhelmed by my thoughts when i first wake up.

but that song is my prayer.


now, as for the rest of my life. ohh man, things are great. i got my prom dress, i don't have to take calculus next year. i am going to be the yearbook editor. AND i am taking sign language. goodness, it's going to be oh so fun. yipppeee!!!!

*i'm not sure if i was just craving them, but the thought of this delicious fruity candy consumed my mind. they are SUPER delicious.

No comments: