12.17.2009

ha. ha.

currently listening to: Regina Spektor radio (yes, still). favorite songs from today "True Affections" by The Blow an "Folding Chair" by Regina Spektor.

okay i'm pretty sure this blog is my favorite means of procrastination...

i took an english exam earlier today. my teacher told us "this easy exam is a reward for all of your hard work this semester." so ptl for that, right? right. ummm i also got my PSAT score back today: it dropped one point. earlier this year, my mom said she would give me $100 if i brought it up. which is very uncharacteristic, but hey, i wasn't complaining... but it dropped. blahhh. haha. oh well. my ACT will get me scholarships.

finally, finals. i have my two hard finals tomorrow. i've been studying basically since like 2. i'm dyinggg. i've never studied this much. ever before in my life. ever.

okay i just needed a break. i'm going to start working again. see you guyses lata.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

be thankful you go to a high school that makes you study. it's good preparation for college that too many high schools don't offer.

i like regina spektor. a lot.

no, i am not going on onething this year. i honestly just don't feel led to be there this year, and if i went, it would be for the wrong reasons. have FUN and enjoy it, though...last year was an amazing experience for me. we still need to hang, though.