9.03.2009

limits.

i just sat here and did my homework for AP Calculus AB. (before proceeding to do AP US History and AP Lit homework). do you know how ridiculous this class is? very. i mean, i love math and all, but DANG. well anyway, i did my homework, which is over limits. (and of course every time i have to write "the limit does not exist" i think of mean girls. thank you lindsay lohan). anywho, uhh i wish i could say that my homework inspired some deep, thought-provoking idea. but alas, it did not. i just got really frustrated because i could figure out the answer, i just didn't know how i got it. this happens to me a lot... hmm. but yeah, i just thought i would let you know what's going on. nothing too much deeper than limits, the discovery of the New World, and MLA format. thank you and goodnight.

oh yeah, song for this post is: You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds by Mayday Parade

No comments: