10.11.2010

and this is my life.

homecoming consumed my life last week. with spirit week, the pep rally/parade, the game, one of my best friends, Hayden, being on court, and the rave (yes, a rave), afterward, i'm exhausted.

let me comment on this rave, really quick. it was probably the cleanest rave ever. and i loved it. i had the most fun. probably because the presh sophomore girls i danced with thought i was really cool and funny. good self-esteem booster.

today i submitted my senior verse and quote for the yearbook. the quote is over there >> under my pic. the verse is this: "How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God." - Psalm 84:1-2. it was between this, 2 cor. 3:17-18, and psalm 27:4.

yah. this is boring

i also just finished my first of three essays for the Belmont application. oh joy.

i'm about to call Shelby.

and this is my life.

1 comment:

katie said...

Avs, I'm so proud of you!! Love you so much! :)