12.12.2009

on my lips

i'm not a songwriter. i've written one before it was bogus. but i really needed to give it a shot tonight. i don't know why. i just felt that urge...

on my lips

sometimes i feel i'm falling
but i know you'll catch me
sometimes i feel like crawling
you always bring me to my feet
sometimes i feel like crying
and you're always there
sometimes i feel i'm dying
but i know you care

i need you now
yes, i need you now

on my own, i am nothing
i need you to mold me
all i know is you are something
completely pure and holy
when i feel so far away
i know that you will hear me
when i can't find the words to say
you are still near me

i need you now,
yes i need you now

come save me, come free me
from affliction's grip
when i'm drowning in the ocean
your name is on my lips

and i need you
and i need you
and i need you now


E A2 C#m7 B
C#m7 A E B

3 comments:

noel said...

all i have to say is WOW. i want to hear this over break.

Courtney said...

lovelovelove. i really want this to be out to music in the near future.

Courtney said...

put*