10.22.2009

heroes by day, warriors by night.

i am listening to: Church Music, DCB (the whole album is incredible).

DISCLAIMER: keep reading. it'll get interesting i promise. kind of.

i am blogging right now instead of writing an anotated glossary on personification in A Separate Peace. this is definitely a reoccurring event in my life. it seems that, beyond facebook, this blog is my number one means of procrastination. i think i should make a plan and start doing my homework when i get home from school instead of waiting until the nighttime. because right now it's 9 o'clock. i am tired. my hair smells like chlorine thanks to swim practice. i still have to write all of this anotated glossary. i probably won't do my calculus. hm. oh and i need to shower.

i've also realized that i write incredibly boring blogs. but if the rare event of a profound thought ever does happen, i'm bad at putting that thought in to words and telling you (whoever you are that is reading this) about it.

so all that aside, it is the end of homecoming week. the game is tomorrow. we've dressed up all week... basically it just makes me not want to do any work. so i'll put some pics up for you to see.




just being silly before the parade.

all the characters for the float...

me with some of my cheerleader friends.

superhero day. i was in disguise. she was obviously batman :]

decked out for powderpuff. this is my precious new friend sarah. i love her a lot and she is such a blessing to me. definitely an answered prayer.



okay i really should write this now... thanks for your time.

No comments: