3.18.2009

carry me through

lately, spiritually, my life has been dead. at a complete standstill. not going backwards but certainly not going forward... as a result of this I have felt distant... this song is incredible and exactly what I've needed to hear...

crawl (carry me through)
superchick


how long will this take?
how much can I go through?
my heart, my soul aches
I don't know what to do
I bend but don't break
and somehow I'll get through
because I have you

and If I had to crawl, well you'd crawl too
I stumble and I fall. carry me through
the wonder of it all is you see me through

oh Lord where are you?
do not forget me here
I cry in silence,
can you not see my tears
when all have left me
and hope has disappeared
you find me here

when everything I was is lost,
I have forgot but you have not
when i am lost, you have not lost me



thanks for your time

No comments: